She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: Me!

You all are the sweetest. Thanks so much for the birthday wishes yesterday! {And thanks to Megan for her adorable birthday message. She really is the best!}


Today I'm here for my She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not! I've got lotssss of loves this week (:


She Loves Me:


1. Top of my list is my mom and dad's beautiful gift to me for my birthday. My mom got a new wedding ring for their 20th anniversary, so she took her original diamond out of her old ring and had it made into a pendant necklace for me! Major swoon. Major sparkle. Major Love (:


2. My sweet roommates who decorated our house for my birthday & took me out for dinner and a drink {Peach Belini!} 
Guess who LOVED IT?
That'd be me (:


3. New Steve Madden Boots. Buckles galore!


4. This stunning blue kitchen. The combination of fixtures, colors and materials makes for a beautiful retreat.
Via


5. This adorable half-up braid (:
Via


6. All things lavender and chevron...surprise? Nope! I especially love the combo in this bloggers home:
Via


7. Modern Family.  Can't get enough. I just love laughing all the way through this hilarious sitcom!


She Loves Me Not:


1. School work is really pouring in hard lately. While I love my classes, the high speed of quarters and the work load of interior classes is getting really tough!


2. 50 degree weather already. Come onnnn...give us a few more weeks of 60's!


3. Running out of Eggo Waffles and not knowing it until you reach for them in that special place in the freezer. Not cool!

***
That's all! What are you loving this week? Do tell (:
Happy Wednesday, Loves!
Love,
Photobucket

20 comments

  1. LOVE that necklace. I have something similar, but the diamond was given to my mom from her grandfather! Love special pieces of jewelry like that... I am so glad that you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is gorgeous! That blogger's room is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah fun boots! I love Steve Maddens... definitely the best! And I hear you on the eggos. I love the blueberry and chocolate chip ones a ton! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous post!!!! My roommate took me out for my 19th (when we can drink here) and I got a raspberry martini :) The boots are fab, that kitchen is amazing, and your necklace is so lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful necklace! Such a special gift! Hang in there with school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet and sentimental gift from your parents! Love that. Glad you had such a wonderful birthday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I miss Eggo waffles! They're so good! And it sounds like you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how very sweet of your mom!! that necklace is gorgeous. love the new boots too. happy, happy birthday, lovely girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great loves! I wear a diamond necklace similar to yours but the diamond came from a ring of my grandma's... It's so nice to keep a piece of family close to our hearts :) Glad you had a great birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The necklace from your parents is such a heartfelt gift-- I love it!!! Definitely makes up for any loves you nots ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahahah, oh girl, I just ran out of my Eggo waffles too. Major disappointment. I feel you pain:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Peach Bellini is by FAR my fave drink. That necklace is for sure swoon worthy and those boots are amazing. So glad to hear you had a day where you were well celebrated!! Praying for you and your classes....I remember those days!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That necklace is A-Mazing!!!!
    What a super sweet gesture from your mother :)
    Glad you enjoyed your Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How sweet that your mom had her wedding ring made into a necklace for you!

    If you figure out how to do that adorable half-up braid hairdo please do share. Even though I probably won't be able to figure it out. It's nice having an idea hehe.

    This week I am loving that we're rolling out a bunch of holiday things at work already! Yay. I can't wait to see what ornaments and gift wrap we get. I just love Christmas.... even though I'm trying not to let it overshadow Thanksgiving.... because I love to eat too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That necklace is seriously SO perfect! What a great idea!!! And my boots look SO similar to yours, except they aren't SM. Ahhh, we are twins. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful gift from your mom and dad! Happy belated birthday Michaela!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww, what a gorgeous and sentimental necklace! Looks like you had a great birthday! :) And running out of eggos and not realizing it is the worst haha...have you had the pumpkin spice eggos? I had never seen them till this year and they're delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  18. how sweet of your mom! such a special gift! and i just adore those boots! i love all the buckles!

    so glad you had a wonderful birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an incredibly special gift your parents gave you! tear ;*) So glad to hear you had such a wonderful birthday!

    I'm all over that lavender and chevron room with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for featuring my half up braid's style! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top