She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: iHeart Organizing

Well today is a fun day, because I have one of my very favorite bloggers here sharing her loves and love-me-nots.  Welcome Jen of iHeart Organizing!

Jen is the woman I aspire to be-- her home is gorgeous and filled with uniquely organized nooks and crannies, her heart is so kind and genuine, and she's a wonderful mama.  Between her three boys and adorable blog, I'm not sure how she keeps up...but she does, and I'm so thankful for a friend like this who continually inspires me to pursue a happy and healthy home :) Let's hear what she's loving {and when you're done reading, go stop by iHeart Organizing for Jen's feature on my bedroom}!
***

Hello darling friends!  I am so honored to be stopping by today from iHeart Organizing, to share some things I adore, and a few that I do not!  Let's get started shall we?
Fresh flowers.  Especially during the winter months when our outdoor trees and gardens are in hibernation.  Something about the smells and colors of lovely stems make the whole home feel happy, clean and cheerful and always brighten my days!
{source}
Kate Spade gem earring studs.  I am pretty sure I wear these 90% of my earring wearing time. 
{source}
Rich navy walls.  I am totally digging navy walls, especially in dining rooms, with crisp white linens, gold accents and natural wood tones.  Swoon.
Honeycrisp apples.  I am quite certain these are the best apples on the planet!  In the fall we make trips to the orchard to pick this fantastic fruit, and in the winter, I cross my fingers that the local market has some in stock to provide me with my daily "treat".  Yum.
{source}
Glitter!  And I don't mean the movie.  Small pops of glitter gets me glowing inside, whether it is on a table runner, in nail polish or used to embellish a pretty vase, a little bling is a good thing!

{source}
Being cold.  Sure winter is absolutely beautiful to look at, there is no denying that snow can create some beautiful landscapes, but at the end of the day, I am the biggest freeze baby around.  After months of being wrapped in layers of clothes and outerwear, I am ready to whip out the flip flops!
Overplayed tunes.  What's up with radio stations playing the same song twice within an hour?  Seriously, overplayed music makes me want to turn it off, not tune in longer.

Stepping on Legos.  If you know what I am talking about and have experienced the pain of Legos under foot, you have my sympathy.  Ouch!

Thanks so much Michaela for inviting me over today!  This is such a fun series and it was a joy to be apart of it!
***
Thank you, Jen! You know I can't say "no" to glitter and I'm a flower-lover as well! How hilarious is that lego image?! 

Stop by Jen's blog, iHeart Organizing today to say hello and check out the little feature she cooked up on my bedroom. It's always so fun to blog swap with one of my favorite gals around :)

What are YOU loving this week?
xoxo

Photobucket

14 comments

  1. This week I'm loving that I got to see one of my favorite bands from my home-land perform on stage in front of 10,000 people from all over the world, having one of my best friends over for a visit, and that tomorrow I get to go to Africa for 2 weeks.
    Not loving these mental heats that post-monsoon season Singapore has been having for the past couple of days.

    Totally feel you on the Lego! And need to constantly have fresh flowers in my apartment!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's such a fun thing, Erna! Glad you got to see one of your favorite bands.

      Delete
  2. I don't see anything about your bedroom on Jen's blog. All I see is about the closet give away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol- it just went up a little later in the morning. You can view it now :)

      Delete
  3. So fun having Jen over here! I have to agree, those Honeycrisp apples are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am a follower of I Heart Organizing and loved the feature on your bedroom today! Absolutely gorgeous. I'm having fun paroozing your blog today. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nikki! Love having you here!

      Delete
  5. I'm over fom I heart organizing. Your bedroom is gorgeous. I also love only crisp apples and hate stepping on Legos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming over! I'm glad you enjoyed my bedroom :) I love crisp apples, too!

      Delete
  6. So fun to know a little more about the sweet and adorable Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found you via i heart organizing and oh my goodness I'm so glad I did! Your room is fabulous! Can't wait to check out the rest of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm coming over from iHeart Organizing and I love your room! It must feel great to walk in and have it perfectly decorated and organized!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I saw you room over on iHeart. Where did you get that art that art that says 'I love blogs & coffee' ???? That's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's from Made By Girl. You can see the whole source list at the bottom of this post here: http://michaelanoelledesigns.blogspot.com/2012/11/mint-peachy-pink-my-bedroom-tour-reveal.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top