{Take Two} Simple Valentine DIY's

Since this week is all about Valentine's Day {which I can't believe is on the horizon already},  I'm showing off two of my favorite crafts to do for the month of love.  I did both of these last year, but think they're too darn cute not to share again, in case some of you missed them. So, here I am with two simple Valentine DIY's.

One of my New Year's goals was to write more hand written notes and send more packages, so this first craft is a great way to check that goal off the list.  By using colorful ribbon, paper, little gift tags and writing thoughtful notes to friends, you're sending a little bit of love right to your friend's doorsteps.





Next up is one of my favorite DIY's to date.  Using pink, red, and purple tissue paper, I cut out hearts and glued them onto a mason jar I had laying around.  When lit, this really gives off a beautiful glow! 

*All photos taken and edited by Victoria Carlson Photography

Best part about both of these projects is they cost almost nothing, because chances are you can find most of the materials around your house or in your craft drawer closet.  Are you doing anything sweet for the month of February? Leave links to your Valentine DIY's in the comments!

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

19 comments

  1. Great ideas Michaela. A handmade note or gift is such a special touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO cute!! I get giddy for hearts, pink & red :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! Wish I was more crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might do the second one with my class! They would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOH! I LOVEEEEE these crafts! They are so simple yet BEAUTIFUL! I am definitely making those jars....like really soon! Pinning them now :D

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still love those heart jars! And ya know, you could do polka dots or some other tissue paper shape and have them year round! Hmm. Pinning so I remember to try later! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE both of these ideas...especially the mason jars! So so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the mason jar heart idea!!

    xo - heather
    This Life Is Yours Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Completely & utterly adorable DIYs, Michaela!!! These are just so sweet :) XO Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet Michaela! I love the jars! Pinning to our Valentine's Board! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You better believe I'll be making that sweet mason jar craft this week!! Love it, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute! i better get my val day craft on stat!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those gift tags; they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh these are ridiculously cute - I love them!! Especially with the mason jar.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Michaela! Love the jar! I just posted a Valentine frame (super easy) using a Martha Stewart heart punch. It's on my blog, found here: http://isaiahfiftyfive.blogspot.com/2013/01/whw-valentines-day-craft.html

    Came over today from Jen's blog and kept reading after her feature! :)

    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. The mason jar is adorable!! I want to make one for E's nursery in her colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to make that jar. its so pretty. Best coupon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top