Shop Till You Drop


I couldn't let this weekend pass by without sharing some of my FAVORITE places to shop and their big 'ole Labor Day sales!

1. ASOS: 20% with code Summer4Ever

2. Madewell: 30% off sale items with code BYESUMMER

3. J.Crew: 30% off sale with code HELLO30

4. Tory Burch: 30% off using code LABORDAY

5. Lulu & Georgia: 25% off all our cute home decor using code LABORDAY25


Those Tory Flats up there would be SO cute for Fall, which may I remind you, is just around the corner!

I also wanted to let you know I'm accepting sponsors for the month of September. If you'd like to promote your blog, business or shop, I'd love to help! Email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns (dot) com for more info.


Happy Shopping!
xoxo

Photobucket

3 comments

  1. Just an FYI...Katie and I both have those Reva flats...not her most comfortable shoes!! The Caroline's and softer leather Reva's are better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the pattern in that pillow!
    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top