Advertise in October!


While I'm soaking up my last few days in Michigan on vacation, I hope you're enjoying your weekend as well!

I'm now accepting sponsors for the month of October! If you're interested in promoting your blog, etsy shop, or business I'd love for you to email me so we can chat about ways to show your stuff off to MND readers. There are lots of fun things coming up in the Fall here (Fall crafts, recipes, outfit posts, and the launch of my interior design website!) so it's a great month to sponsor! There are two ad packages you read about over here, perfect for different budgets. 

Email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns(dot)com if you'd like to see my media kit with blog stats, packages and pricing.

Go enjoy your Saturday!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top