Christmas Day Outfit: Denim & Lace











DETAILS | Lace Top: J.Crew / Jeans: Anthropologie / Shoes: J.Crew (similar) / Necklace: BaubleBar / Bracelet: Margaret Elizabeth

On Christmas morning I unwrapped this lace top from my mom. I LOVED it and was so happy because I really didn't know what I was going to wear on Christmas Day. Lucky for me, this top made the outfit and this is what I wore over to my grandparent's house. I also received the jeans you see on me. I swear by AG brand jeans, because they're made from recycled materials and are surely the softest things ever. Get the shirt while they last; it's on major sale now!!

Speaking of sale, there's some awesome after-holiday sales going on now:
- 60% off at Sole Society (cutest shoes ever!)
- 20% off SALE items at Serena & Lily using code 20-EXTRA
- 25% off SALE items at Anthropologie! (This is huge! They just added tons of new items to the sale. Use your Christmas money to snag something cute:))
- 40% off SALE items at J.Crew using code SHOPHAPPY
- 40% off SALE items at Madewell with code SALETIME
- Up to 50% off Nordstrom for women and men!
- Up to 50% off ASOS
- Lots of fun deals at West Elm
- Up to 60% off at Pottery Barn on Winter items (Buy your Christmas decor for next year!)

Hope you enjoy your Friday and have a happy, happy weekend!
You can catch our family Christmas recap here (complete with a cute video!)
xoxo
Photobucket

10 comments

  1. Oh so pretty! I love that top. What a sweet gift :) And I'm loving all of these sales as well. I think we are going to do all of our sale-shopping tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love all that you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those jeans sound great! I need to look into that. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your top is lovely and i'm so in love with those flats!
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning dear!!! Such a great outfit! You are looking so adorable! I love that top, your top is lovely. Your bracelet is also very attractive. I like this post.

    Regards,
    Diaper Bags

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so purchased the top, it's going to be perfect for work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just found your blog, you are the cutest thing! i ADORE that top, what a perfect gift! good to see you had a lovely christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top