December Sponsors to Love

Happy Saturday! I hope you all enjoyed your week and are getting that warm fuzzy feeling we get around the holidays. I'm so excited to introduce you to some wonderful sponsors. Aside from having great businesses, blogs and shops, they're also amazing people! 



Brittany is a blogger & designer of many things. From blogs to fonts to logos, her passion is design & creating beautiful visuals. She is the voice behind Gallery No. Eight, a curated site full of art, decor, fashion & the lovely things that inspire her. Currently working as a designer & illustrator, she has been blogging for over 2 years and enjoys working with bloggers to make their visions come to life.

BLOG | WEBSITE

***
 


If you are looking for that special item to dress up your wardrobe, Simple Southern Style has just what you are looking for! We are an online clothing boutique with the latest in southern fashion and trends. From tunics and dresses to eye catching accessories, we have everything that you need to update your wardrobe with southern flair.  Please visit us at www.simplesouthernstyle.com and find us on Facebook at "Simple Southern Style Boutique". We look forward to your visit!
 XO, Joy & Lori


***


I started The Life of the Party as a way to document past parties for my children, family and close friends and it’s since morphed into a fashion and interior design lifestyle blog.  I’m very passionate about design and find my brain constantly swimming with ideas of new and interesting color combinations and mixing of fabric textures and patterns. This blog has turned my passion into action; I’m constantly inspired by everything that surrounds me on a daily basis and The Life of the Party is my place to bring those thoughts and ideas to life.


BLOG
***



Hello there!  I’m Dan Moon founder of snowgreens, an online shop based in Lancaster Country, Pa that specializes in Christmas Wreaths + Trees.  With the love for Christmas and the fragrance of fresh cut greens, I started my company with the idea of offering handcrafted Christmas creations for designers and homeowners.  I’ve teamed up with several local businesses to create a fresh Christmas experience – handcrafted bows crotched from organic yarn, Fraser Fir greens that stay green and coffee bean bags (packaging supplies) from a local coffee roaster.  I’m a digital marketer by day and a full time husband to Heather and father to Haddie.
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.

SHOP

***

Hope you pay these friends a visit this weekend and enjoy your Saturday and Sunday! What are you up to? I'm spending my last few days in Michigan then fly home to warm(er) California :)

Happy Weekend!
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top