DIY Coasters & Cocktail




It's Friday! I'm keeping it short and sweet today. Head over to The Glitter Guide today to see how to create your own wooden round coasters and a delicious cocktail! It was so fun to create this pretty set up with Ashley for one of our favorite online publications. 


In case you missed some pretty things around the blogosphere this week, here's my favorite happenings:

- Pomegranate Muffins {I tasted these at Ashley's and they're delish!}
- White like a Unicorn Holiday Party Inspiration {seriously the cutest thing ever}

Have the best weekend!
xoxo
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Definitely need to try!! Thanks for the idea!
    xx Chloe
    http://topknotsandpolkadots.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top