Entertaining: Holiday Tablescape & DIY Flower Arrangement




I can hardly believe Christmas is 8 days away! I told you a few weeks ago that I would have a tutorial on our Thanksgiving centerpiece, and today is the day! Even though we used this as our Thanksgiving arrangement, it can easily transition into a Christmas or other holiday arrangement. You can head over to The Inspired Room to see a full, step-by-step video tutorial on how to create your own professional bouquet/arrangement!

I also set up our holiday table for you to see today. A simple gold charger, pretty Christmas plate, flatware, a napkin with an accent of red berries, and simple yet elegant decor for the centerpiece is all you need! For a fun added touch, and this is especially great if you're hosting a holiday fete, pick out a small gift as a favor to leave on each plate. I picked up these Lulu & Georgia wine stoppers and tied the message "Merry Christmas" on the wine stopper with a sparkly sequin ribbon. Here's how we set the table:













DETAILS | Wine Stopper / Sequin Ribbon / Cranberry Table Runner / Metallic Table Runner (similar, similar, similar) / Charger / Candlesticks / Candle Holders (similar, similar) / Wine Glasses 

Don't forget to head over to The Inspired Room to see a step-by-step video tutorial showing you how to make your very own pretty floral arrangement! I'm giving you insider tips on how to get the look from my holiday table. You won't want to miss it!

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo

Photobucket

6 comments

  1. I'm loving that giant pinecone! Wherever did you find one so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and festive set up!

    Ashley
    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wine stoppers! You're always so creative Michaela, I love it.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your video on The Inspired Room!! :) It's been great following all of your latest endeavors. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top