Gift Idea: Cutest Pajamas Around


One of the traditions in my family is that we all open a new set of Pajamas on Christmas Eve, along with an ornament. It's so fun to get new PJs each year. I always pick a cute pair for my mom, and she has a knack for finding me an equally adorable pair. I've been so obsessed with Plum Pretty Sugar PJ's for a while now, so it was so fun to partner with them and show off their amazing product line before the holidays. If you're shopping for mom, your BFF or your sisters, Plum Pretty Sugar really does have you covered!

I got the sweetest set of PJ's, the top is shown below. The best part?! They are the SOFTEST pair of lounge pants I've ever worn. Aside from Pajamas there are cute gifts, robes, bedding and so much more!




Watch this adorable movie from Plum Pretty Sugar to see more of their products and gift ideas for the holidays!

Do you have any Christmas gift traditions like our family's PJ tradition? 

Happy Monday!
xoxo
Photobucket

9 comments

  1. I LOVE the sleepwear and have a friend who has a pair but just wish they weren't so expensive! Maybe I should save up some money and invest in a pair :) We shall see! Great post, sweet girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so cute and comfortable! I've always been into the whole basketball shorts and a t-shirt type of thing, but recently I've been having an urge to wear cuter pj's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the idea of opening a new pair of PJs on Christmas Eve. Sounds super fun to put on those PJs and watch a christmas movie with the fam in front of a fire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Day 3!! What a cute video. We have a PJ tradition too! We open our pjs together on Christmas eve and then we have a gingerbread house contest. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this tradition Michaela! So sweet and something to look forward to each year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pjs are so cute! I have pjs on my list this year, I could really use a few new pairs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are Cute: http://www.funzee.com/funzee-range/cute-funzee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michaela, thank you so much for including our Plum Pretty Sugar Pretty PJs for your family's holiday pajama tradition! We are so grateful!

    xo

    www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top