Holiday Craft Link Up Party!


Welcome to the Holiday Craft link party, hosted by myself and Cassie of Hi Sugarplum! We can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve. Below is my Christmas gold foil place card craft. 







Materials: gold foil, adhesive and paint brush or glue stick, black felt marker, paper cutter, kraft card stock.

Step 1: Cut your card stock with the paper cutter into whatever size you'd like. Ours are 1.5" x 3.5"

Step 2: Write out your names with the black fine-tip marker.

Step 3: If you're using liquid adhesive to secure the gold foil, dip your brush into the adhesive and swipe it across the entire length of the card stock. Let it dry for 10 seconds or so to become tacky. Rip off a section of the gold foil/leafing and press directly onto the adhesive. Remove the gold foil that isn't touching the card and use it to continue pressing onto the rest of the adhesive. If you're using a glue stick, just swipe the glue across the bottom of the card and follow the rest of the instructions the same way :)

Step 4: Let dry and you're done!

Easy as pie! They make a sparkly and festive addition to your holiday table. Guests always feel special when they see their names on your table. It's the little details, right?!  What crafts have you done around your house to prepare for Christmas? We'd love to see them! Link up below or with Hi Sugarplum! You can grab the button(s) below to paste on your blog. Be sure to link over to our blogs so other friends can find the party :)





Happy Tuesday!
xoxo
Photobucket



13 comments

  1. I love these. Simple and super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have never used gold foil, but this makes me want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so easy, yet very classy! I haven't used gold foil yet either...looks like the perfect starter project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are sooo pretty. What a great way to dress up just about anything, including these name cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so perfect! Love the idea...need pretty penmanship like you though. You know I'm always commenting on how gorgeous it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful Michaela! I linked up today with you girls and I'm loving all the other links here too!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love me some gold foil! Great idea friend:)
    PS-Literally said "Awwww!" when I saw your insta pic with a certain fella':)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute are those name tags! I love that you did this link up - I can't wait to read all the other links as well!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting! I love your gold foil placecards! So pretty! Happy holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty & easy! Definitely doing this & I love that it can be done year-round woo hoo!

    Linking up my craft here & on my blog. Thanks so much to you & Cass for hosting!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top