Not To Be Missed No. 4




HomeLavender Bench / Brass Candlestick / Gray Sofa / Stripe Pillow / Monogram Pillow Cover / Abstract Journal
Closet: Gray Dress / Polka Dot Chambray / Bow Necklace  / Bootie / B&W Stripe Wallet / Asics 

This week's edition of Not To Be Missed features THE cutest lavender ottoman (it comes in hot pink, too!) At just $52 on sale this week, I don't think I'll be able to pass it up (and I don't even know where the heck I'll put it for now…) I've been loving that gray sofa for a while now and think that one day when I do get my own apartment, it would be the perfect mix of feminine and modern.

Speaking of feminine, this sweet textured, gray dress has stolen my heart. If I wasn't on a spending freeze, it'd already be in my closet.  One of the next things I actually need to purchase is a pair of running shoes. While I don't do that much running {read: maybe run a mile once a week…} I do run around town in them all the time and have had the same pair for 2 years now. These Asics are adorable!

Those are my favorite finds across sale racks at our favorite stores! What are yours?!
Happy Wednesday
xoxo
Photobucket

3 comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top