Fashion: 4th of July Outfit



DETAILS | Shirt (ON SALE!) / Shorts (ON SALE!) / Bracelet


I'm up in the Tahoe area celebrating the 4th of July with my family and my boyfriend (so happy he could make it out to California for a few days!!) This is what I'll be wearing for either fireworks, our 4th of July BBQ or party :) It's simple, striped, girly and a dash of a coral/pink, which is the new red. (Did I just make that up? You bet I did.)

Here are some shoes I would pair with my outfit:





What are you wearing for the 4th?!
Enjoy your Thursday!
xoxo

Photobucket

6 comments

  1. I'm loving this easy fourth of July look!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit AND have so much fun in Tahoe with your fam and boyfriend!!! Happy 4th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute and simple! gorgeous top, love the back! have a great fourth!
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun M!! Let me know if you end up making your way down to the lake this weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable! Hope that you are enjoying your visit at home :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top