Gift Guide: Monogrammed Gifts




DETAILSPersonalized Canvas Pouch / Monogram Stud Earrings / Initial Business Card Holder / Monogrammed Throw Blanket / Initial Cutting Board / Monogram Mug / Monogram Notecards / Jewelry Box / Gold Initial Necklace 
*hover over the items above to click and shop the piece.

It's that time again! I know Thanksgiving is next week, but holy cow-- Christmas is coming to town real soon. Is it just me, or did stores get out their Christmas decor SO much earlier this year?!  Anyways, I'm going to be curating some gift guides for you over the next couple of weeks. Don't worry, regular scheduled programming will continue. I will be posting gift guides on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings, then will have a second post later in the day (for all the days except a few).

I LOVE giving personalized gifts. It takes something cute and makes it so much better and more thoughtful. Personalized monogram note cards, a mug, or a piece of jewelry with your initial on it makes the recipient feel so special and though of. I'm thinking of getting my parents this adorable cutting board with a "W" on it, for our last name. I definitely just spoiled that for my mom, since she reads my blog :)

Don't forget to order these now, since personalized items always take a bit longer to arrive!

What's your favorite monogrammed item?
Have a wonderful day!
xoxo
Photobucket

5 comments

  1. SUCH a fun gift guide idea! I'm loving the initial necklace and the cutting board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny story on monogram gifts. our in-laws sent us a cutting board with our monogram...only the company sent us the wrong board! We have someone's cutting board! The company is sending us a new one but it was pretty entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love absolutely everything monogrammed - the mugs and earrings are my best x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such cute ideas! I love getting things customized/monogrammed for our house!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top