Thanksgiving Buffet Decor & A Print for You


Thanksgiving is a week away and my house is having an identity crisis. My buffet is Thanksgiving and my bookshelf has Christmas decorations. I even put up my mini Christmas tree yesterday. With all this snow, who can blame me?! I love decorating simply, trying to avoid going over the top and taking the holiday decor too far. I think a the recipe for a sophisticated buffet is the following:

A print + candles (with unique candle holders) + something metallic (this pumpkin keeps it classy and elegant) + something with texture and / or a living element (the vase of thistles).

I asked Jessica Albers to create a Thanksgiving print for my buffet, because I absolutely love her calligraphy. Her feminine style is perfect for my apartment! You can download this print to use in your home, too! Keep scrolling to grab it :)






DETAILS | Polka dot vase / Dessert plates / Pumpkin / Candle stick holders (sold out, but similar here) / Pom pom garland

Guess what?! We want you to have the print for your Thanksgiving gathering, so you can purchase it for only $5 (seriously?!!) on Jessica's website HERE. What a beautiful reminder to give thanks in all things!

Are you decorating for Thanksgiving?

Don't forget to check out my Gift Guide: For Him from earlier today.

Happy Thursday!
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top