Friday Finds: Sweaters, BIG Sales, & Valentine Gift Ideas


Happy Friday! I'm rounding up my favorite finds for you this week, most of which are ON SALE! My favorite.

1. J.Crew is having an end of year sale! Extra 40% off sale styles using code ENDOFSEASON.


2. J.Crew Factory is also having a sale on new arrivals...so these deals are amazing! (Prices as marked.) Their men section is great, too! McCann gets a lot of clothes from here. And by that I mean, I get McCann a lot of clothes from here ;)


3. The Loft is having a tag sale with sweaters for only $15.99. I MEAN, seriously. This is crazy!! get.on.it. Here are some faves:


4. West Elm's sales are out of control. Almost everything is on sale! My favorites:



A pair of my favorite curtains are on sale that I just used in a client's space! Stay tuned-- this whole home tour will be coming to you soon!!
Andrea Pesce Photography

5. Is it too early to think of Valentine's Day gift ideas? I hope not ;) Besides the something creative I will do for my boyfriend, I also want to get him something he can use. Here are some ideas for the guys:


Here are some ideas for us gals!



Nordstrom is always my go-to for gifts because they have the best gift guides!

6. Lastly, BaubleBar is my favorite place to get jewelry. You get 15% off on your first purchase, too! 


Those are my favorite finds for this weekend. Hope you enjoy a lovely weekend! We are taking the youth group kids at church on a winter retreat. Can't wait!
xoxo
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Lots of great sales! I love those curtains Michalea! I can't wait to see the home tour. The peek is beautiful. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top