Client Reveal: Custom Curtains + Friday Finds!





There are a few Friday Finds down at the bottom of this post, but I couldn't help but share the pictures of the gorgeous curtains in my client's living room first! I absolutely LOVE how they turned out! If you've been following the past few weeks, I've show you a few updates we've made to my client, Brittani's, living room. We styled the bookshelves, picked out custom pillows, and finally, we hung the custom drapes.

Both the pillows and the drapes are made by my Grandma, an interior designer and seamstress. Together, we have a custom linen shop called Lilac & Grace. We help you source designer fabric and make that fabric into pillows, curtains, bench cushions, napkins, placemats, etc. The options are endless!

For Brittani's living room, we knew we needed to spice up the darker gray couches with some fun, light and colorful pillows. Once we did that, we realized that the room could be taken to the next level by doing some new curtains in a coordinating fabric to the pillows. The old drapes were a dark gray, almost the color of the walls, so these lighter panels really open up the room and make a huge difference.







I also helped her finish off the space in her entry from the garage. All they had at first was this console table. We added a mirror for function and to reflect light in this darker corner, and added a tray, bowl for keys, and terrarium for some color.



Photos: Michaela Noelle Designs
SHOP: Mirror, Tray, Bowl


What do you think about those curtains?! I wish I took a before picture...bad blogger! ;)

*Need some interior design help or want custom linens for your home? Get in touch with me to find out about my services and pricing. I'd love to work with you! Contact: hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com

***
Friday Finds:


1. Anthropologie is having a Free Shipping deal for orders over $150. Use code FS150 at checkout! Their new spring arrivals are amazing!

2. Ruche has restocked a ton of beautiful pieces and pretty phone cases! Get them while you can! Shop HERE.

3. Nordstrom's sale is always fantastic! Shop all the clothing on sale HERE! Here are my 4 favorite sale items, all under $40!!!




4. Lulu & Georgia is having a 25% off friends and family sale! Use code FRIENDS&FAMILY25 at checkout. Shop HERE!


That's all I've got today! TGIF! Enjoy your weekend,
xoxo

Photobucket

5 comments

  1. Those curtains are gorgeous! You did an amazing job on this space!


    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the window panels look fantastic! they add the right amount of texture and pattern to the room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fabric is gorgeous! And how fun that you and your grandmother work together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those window panels are awesome! I again love what you did with both spaces, that terrarium is so cute and adds a bit of life to the space. The pillows and fabric is beautiful your grandma and you do a fantastic job! Impressed yet again!

    Lauren | LB Designs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top