Client Reveal: Home Suite Home Dining Room


While I'm on vacation in Florida, I'm finally revealing the dining room space of Lauren's suite today! This is the final reveal of all the rooms in her little home. It's been so fun to share this Home Suite Home design project with you all. This has been one of my favorite client projects to date. I think you can see why! :)

Just to really shock your system, here is a BEFORE shot of the room! The dining area is directly across from the living room couch. Take a peek...


This before photo make me so happy, because it's like a Proactive commercial. It's dark, not smiling, and has some issues. It makes the bright, airy, and smiling, blemish-free AFTER pictures look even that much more amazing!

The space is tight, so the goals were to get a new table, that will also double as a workspace, since there is no room for a desk, and a few simple accessories. This West Elm table is a perfect fit for the space and the functions Lauren needed it to serve. The artwork she created, along with the spruce up of the coffee bar are both such sweet touches. 









Photos by Andrea Pesce Photography 
DETAILSScribble Curtains / West Elm Parson's Table / Dining Chairs / Entry Wall Chalkboard / Act Justly Art & Coffee Print: Made by Lauren 

What's your favorite part of the space? To see the past posts in this Home Suite Home series, click here.

* If you're interested in my design help for your space, I'd love to talk with you about my packages! I'm currently booked through May, so now is the time to get your name in my schedule!*
Contact: hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com


Happy Monday!
xoxo
Photobucket

7 comments

  1. This space looks so gorgeous! You did such a great job at freshening it up and making it look lively!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Very nice job. It looks fresh and welcoming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so much brighter and fresh and modern. Great job lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a difference a little fresh paint and a few updates can make!

    Simply beautiful :)

    Lauren | LB Designs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. is the print from lauren for sale

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO gorgeous! I think I could look at this space all day long!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top