How to Add Charm to Your Home

Rick & Anna Photography
DETAILS | mercury glass knob / mother of pearl knob / drawer pull wood and gold candle sticks / gold tray / home is wherever I'm with you / lost socks / galvanized envelope / bird chandelier / Queen Anne wallpaper by Rifle Paper Co. / Foret Midnight wallpaper 

Today I'm over on The Inspired Room chatting about my love affair with adding charm to your home! Also learn more about one of my favorite historic mansions that we have the pleasure of hosting Bloom Bash at this fall in Seattle!


Happy Wednesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. I Love those knobs that you picked out! They're so pretty and fun!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative Blog information, i like this services.
    Window Shutters North London
    Wooden Blinds North London

    ReplyDelete
  3. Consider putting paintings, wall mounted fountains, and other extra fixtures to add more life to the interior design. For outdoors, putting sectional patio furniture may just do the trick to liven up the atmosphere outside of your house. Abby Ray

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top