Apartment Tour on Style Me Pretty!


Happy Monday! Today is such a fun day, because I FINALLY get to show you my full apartment tour! The entire apartment is featured over on Style Me Pretty Living. Head on over around 11am to see it all!

Last week when I shared my wedding shoes with you, I told you to come back for an announcement. Well, not only is my apartment tour on Style Me Pretty Living today, I'm also debuting my first post on the Style Me Pretty Weddings blog as one of their Blogger Brides! This means once a month I'll be sharing our wedding plans with the SMP readers. I'm so honored to be sharing our planning with you guys and on Style Me Pretty. I can't even believe it! Let the fun begin.

For now, onto the tour of my bedroom and bathroom...


















Ashley Slater Photography / Michaela Noelle Designs

DETAILSCurtains (LOVE!) / Headboard / Bedding / Nightstand / Dresser & Mirror: thrifted / Accent Floral Pillows / Curtain Tie Back / Beautiful Morning print / Floral print / Goodnight Wire Sculpture /  Rug / Lamp / Towels / Bath Mat / Floral Painting / Shower Curtain / Wire Rack


Thanks for stopping by to check out my little abode. Now go check out the rest on Style Me Pretty Living & swing by Style Me Pretty Weddings to read my first Blogger Bride post :)

Have a wonderful week,
xoxo
Photobucket

4 comments

  1. Congrats on the feature! I love your style- especially those Caitlin Wilson pillows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your place is so pretty I love the feminine touches everywhere. Thanks for the tour! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top