Friday Finds: Spring Faves

Happy Friday! This was a busy week, between work, client appointments, and watching my soon-to-be-nephews on Tuesday. I'm happy it's almost the weekend! Here are my favorite finds this week...

1. Nordstrom Spring Shoes: With temperatures rising to the 60's this week, I can't help but think of Spring and all the different clothes and shoes we can start pulling out again. I need to invest in a few new pairs of shoes for spring and summer this year, so I've done some browsing for us all. Here are my favorite spring shoe picks:





2. J. Crew Factory: I love this store (as you know, if you've been reading here for a while!) My favorite shorts -- aka. the only shorts I will wear, because they're not too short! -- are on sale for $20! I think I'm going to get this coral / melon color!




Here are some of my other favorite items for Spring:



3. Madewell:  30% off SALE sale. Enter code SOCLOSE at checkout for your extra discount. 




4. Crate & Barrel: 20% off dinnerware and wine glasses sale!



5. My sweet friend Nicole and her husband Tyler (they are our videographers for our wedding!) are ADOPTING! We love adoption! It's such a beautiful and redemptive picture of how God loves and pursues his children. I am over the moon excited for them! If YOU want to help, they are having a fundraiser for their adoption. You can buy one of these completely adorable and soft t-shirts. The money will be going towards bringing their baby home!
Purchase here.

You'll also adore Nicole and her blog! Take a peek here. 

That's all this week! TGIF!
xoxo


Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top