Home Tour: Tiny House



Are any of you slightly obsessed with all the tiny house shows? Cause I am. And I'm not sure if it's because I think it's cool OR because I just don't understand how they're actually going to fit into such a small space, and I need to see it to believe it. I was watching an episode of it the other day and the couple had three kids. THREE! They were looking for something under 300 square feet. Call me crazy, but I'm not so sure I could make that happen. They ended up buying one and they were really happy, so that's all that matters!

Another reason I love the show is because of all the awesome design ideas and inspiration. If you're an apartment dweller like me, then you understand how important storage is. All the crazy storage solutions they come up with are so fun to see! I came across a really adorable tiny house the other day and just had to share it with you. Mini versions of things are always so cute -- mini old fashioned Coke bottles, anyone? -- so I assure you, you'll feel the same way about tiny houses. This home tour is from Perch & Nest.












Perch & Nest

I mean, so great, right?! I love the shiplap look they gave the interior walls. Painting it white helped keep it open and airy. The accent colors give it character and a personality, which I love. They also seem to have a lot of storage (for a tiny house, of course).

Here are my favorite Small Space Living Storage Solutions:





Happy Tuesday!
xoxo


Photobucket

3 comments

  1. I love tiny houses and minimalist living! I think it gives you a great opportunity to show off some unique design ideas. I really want to have a small house (maybe not a tiny house) some day to really make my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with the tiny house shows as well! Personally I don't think I could live in them myself with all my stuff! But I do love how they make things so innovative with special storage and double purpose items :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable - I want to escape into one x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top