Life Lately: Easter + Trip to the Beach






Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter :) He has risen indeed! I'm spending the week with my parent's in California and it's been really fun. We died Easter eggs together on Saturday night, but instead of dunking them, I thought it'd be fun to do floral designs. We smeared some color on the eggs, then let them dry. Once they dried, we drew flower shapes in sharpie over the eggs. I adapted this from some inspiration pictures I found on Pinterest! They were easy and fun.

I'm spending the week with my parent's in California and it's been really fun. Last week my mom and I went to Carmel, which is the city we're getting married in, and we had a great day together! We spent some time at the ocean (how gorgeous is this view?!), went into the town to get lunch, went wine tasting, and walked around the Carmel Mission. It was beautiful, especially on Good Friday.  Here are some pictures from our day spent in one of my favorite cities.














I've been so grateful to spend this time with my family!

Enjoy your week!
xoxo

Photobucket






Photobucket

1 comment

  1. First off, love those eggs! So pretty! Second, your mom looks like she could be your sister... Great genes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top