It's a Good Morning!

Lora Grady Photography for The Bloom Workshop 

Today IS a good morning! We are kicking off our 2016 Bloom Workshop's with a floral design and cookie painting workshop in Ann Arbor, MI! I'm so excited, I could burst. There is something so special, encouraging and life-giving about being in the same room with so many creatively-driven women. You can follow along with our day on Instagram!

PS. We have two tickets left to our Florida workshop on May 3-4. We're offering a GENEROUS discount, so email me if you're interested! Two days of fun, learning, networking, and talking all things business, photography and design. We can't wait. hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com



Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top