Father's Day Gift Guide



DETAILSWood Watch (shop women's watches here!) / Sperrys / Bose Bluetooth Speaker / Under Armour Zip Up / Beer Glass / Copper Bottle Opener / Leather Phone Case / Chambray Tie / Cologne -- shop more here!)


Father's Day is on June 19th (and guess what?! My dad's birthday is the day after, then my fiance's birthday is a few days after his! Phew!) so it's time for a Father's Day Gift idea round up. 

I usually struggle a bit more with Father's Day than Mother's Day, as I know my mom and I share the same style-- so anything I like, she would like, too. With my dad, I usually ask him what he needs / wants and then get him something on his list. The above items are all things I know he would love. A new shirt, copper bottle opener, cologne, and Sperrys? These are all tried and true gift ideas for our dad! Last year I got him the Sperrys I have pictured up there, and he loves them.

Some other gift ideas:

- A gift card to his favorite store 
- Gift card to his favorite restaurant
- Some grilling tools
- A day spent together at a local sports game
- Subscription to a wine club or food service. My dad loves Munchery, since they live in the Bay Area.

What's on your gift idea list for the dad's in your life?
xoxo


Photobucket

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top