California Christmas Recap



Last week we took off to California to spend a few days with my parents (and Hope, of course!) I think that might be the toughest part about marriage-- deciding where you're going to be on what holidays and, in general, being away from my family. I miss them dearly, so this was a wonderful time together. We went to the San Francisco Zoo one day, saw the new movie La La Land (AMAZING!!!) and celebrated Christmas another day. It truly felt like Christmas morning! My mom always makes her delicious egg casserole and cinnamon coffee cake, so she did just that for us. After breakfast, we went to church together, then came back to open some gifts. Here are some pictures from our time!








Later that night, our extended family came over so we could visit with them, too! My parent's home looks so beautiful at Christmas. Here's a peek:














Andddd one more of Hope, because #icanteven

So thankful for a wonderful time with my fam! I hope you all are enjoying your week with your loved ones. And for those who are feeling a sense of loss or walking through hard things, please know I'm praying for you. I want to acknowledge this can be a really tough part of the year. May you feel the nearness and presence of God.

xoxo
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Glad you were able to spend time with your sweet family back home. Agree, it really is the hardest part of marriage deciding where to be. Merry Christmas Michaela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love this post. Thank you for sharing and keep posting, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
    https://www.shoppypal.com/p/orian-rugs-indoor-outdoor-paisley-paisley-multi-runner_69134.htm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top