Friday Finds: Under $50



1. New sale styles added to Anthro's 40% off SALE! Use code TAGTIME.

I have this sweatshirt and really love it. I'm in an XS and I'm 5'5"

I also have THIS lace top and love it. Mine is the rust, but I love the black as well!

These cutie mugs are also on sale + an additional 40% off! I got my grandma one of these as a thank you for helping sew a special project for my wedding.

Shop sale clothing:



Shop home and accessories sale:






2. Adorable finds all under $50:

I just bought this cowl shift dress and I LOVE it. I'll give you a sneak peek on Instagram today. I got the XS. It's definitely a shift dress, which I really love. It's a knit fabric, so it's really cozy with a great texture. I also love the neckline, something I wasn't sure about. It's under $30 + comes in 5 colors. What's not to love?!


This plaid blouse is a still a fave:

Lilac is my favorite color, so I'm crushing hard on this ruffle tee. I also adore ruffles. This is going to be hard to say no to ;) Good thing it's under $25! Comes in 3 colors.

My moto leggings are finally on sale!! They come in 3 colors. Size one down. These are my go-to leggings!


Under $40 for this adorable wrap cardi. They are SO soft-- love them! And so many colors to choose from. Perfect to throw on over a plain long sleeve or short sleeve tee. Dress it down with uggs and up with booties!



I got this lipstick (speak louder) in my stocking and it's my new favorite. It looks a bit more pink on the website...it's more of a pink/red in real life!

Other finds under $50:



Those are all my finds for today! If you missed anything this week, here's a recap:






Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top