Friday Finds: Valentine's Day Dresses

With Valentine's Day fast approaching, I thought this week's Friday Finds should center around what to wear on February 14th! I'm all about going out and getting a bit dressed up on Valentine's Day, so I'm on the hunt for a cute outfit. These are all on my list :)



DETAILSone / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight / nine
 long earrings / trio studs / bangle



If you live in a colder area, just throw on some tights and a jacket and you're good to go! Some statement jewelry will finish off your look in no time. Two years ago I wore a cute sequin dress and even though I was a tad over-dressed for the restaurant we went to, it was still really fun.

This year I'm traveling until the day before Valentine's Day, so it will be fun to reunite with my hubby around the holiday. He said he is planning our evening, so I can't wait to see where we go and spend the night eating good food + sharing fun memories! Any excuse for a night out is a great idea in my book;)

I'm almost done putting together my husband's V-Day gift. It includes a few of his favorite things (coffee being one of them!) If you need some Valentine's Day gift ideas, check out these:

For Her
For Him

Weekend Sales:
- Anthropologie: 25% off dresses
- LOFT: $50 off your $100+ purchase.
- J.Crew: 25% off women's sports styles.
- J.Crew Factory: 30-40% off new Spring styles. This striped top has my heart. Also, this purple dress!
- Nordstrom: tons of new sale styles!

I hope you have a fun and restful weekend, everyone!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top