Early Spring Favorites

We keep getting glimpses of Spring here in Michigan, but so far they are just a tease! A few days here and there will be in the 50's and 60's and then the next week will be in the 30's (or 20's...sheesh!) So needless to say, I'm VERY ready for the 60's to be a consistent thing around here! With warmer temps on the brain, I couldn't help but pull together some of my favorite early spring looks for you:



blush eyelash scarf / wildflower scarf / leopard scarf /
kimono / v-neck stripe teelong cardi
cold shoulder / frayed jeans (under $60!) / floral maxi
peep toe bootie suede / ballet flats (come in many colors!) / peep toe with holes

I'm realizing I'm being more drawn to basic pieces-- like that stripe tee. It would be so cute with jeans (with flats or wedges!) and even look great tucked into a simple skirt. Cardi's and kimonos are also a new obsession. I just can't wait to wear JUST a sweater outside, instead of my humongous puffer jacket that zips down to my knees. No disrespect to my winter coats -- not sure what I'd do without them -- but I'm over them for now!

I'm also in the market for new flats come spring. The sweet flat with ties around the ankle...oh my heart. I want. #sorryhusband. And those suede booties?! Love. Give me ALL the peep toe booties ;)

I mentioned in yesterday's post that I'm not spending money on clothes, shoes, or home decor for Lent (more on this in the coming weeks) but after Easter, I plan to add a few new things to my wardrobe for Spring. Here's the short list:

- A cold shoulder top. I love this one and this one, and of course the one above in the graphic.
- New ballet flats
- New pair of jeans (either with slight distressing or white denim). AG brand is my go to brand. They are a little pricey, but I've had the pairs of AG jeans that I do have for at LEAST 4-5 years!
- A ruffle sleeve tee. Simple, but with something a little feminine. Love this one. This one is a bit more fancy. And this is a cute cold shoulder simple stripe dress!

Hopefully this gives you a bit of inspiration for the coming season!
xoxo


Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top