Friday Finds: Dresses under $100

Happy Friday! I'm not sure about you, but I'm totally a dress-girl, meaning I would always rather wear a dress than anything else. Anyone else?! Spring is exciting to me for many reasons, one of which is definitely the fact that I can start wearing dresses again! So today I'm sharing all my favorite dresses from around the web...all of which are under $100.

1. Nordstrom:


I've always been a HUGE fan of white dresses-- they're just so gorgeous and seem to work for everything (except weddings, of course!) Here are some of my faves...

Lace fit & flare: the reviews are amazing on this one, which makes me reallyyyy want to try it!

Lace Skater Dress: the lace detail on this one has me swooning!



2. J.Crew Factory:




3. LOFT:




I just found out the outlets in our area have a LOFT outlet. I can't wait to go there in a few weeks to check out their new spring and summer looks! Have you been to a Loft outlet?

4. Anthropologie: This weekend only, for every $100 spent, you get $20 OFF! What a deal!
Love this dress:



Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top