Magnolia Market Field Trip with The Bloom Workshop


Did you guys hear about Chip & Joanna's new collection for Target?! It's called Hearth & Hand and it comes to stores and online on November 5th. I can't wait to see it!! I found these peeks of it on Target's site:



Last May we were in Texas for my sister in law's graduation from Baylor, so of course we popped into Magnolia Market for a day! I shared about our trip a few months ago, but promised even better photos from my friend Ashley who came with us and snapped a bunch of gorgeous film photos of our visit!

We're also really excited because we're heading back to Magnolia on October 12th during their Silobration event WITH our attendees of Bloom Bash Dallas! We can't wait to meet them here and explore, shop, eat cupcakes, and continue to be inspired.

Enjoy some pictures from the day:

The above is a picture Ashley took while standing on the rooftop! See, there we are below:



The bakery was amazing! I can already taste my next cupcake ;)












All the details, including flowers, plants, signage...it's all just beautiful. Joanna puts so much care into her property!





We have a few seats left at our workshop in Dallas, so we'd love to have you join us! Let me know if you have any questions :)
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

3 comments

  1. So excited for their new line! I'd love to visit Magnolia someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for their Target line! It's going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to be attending Bloom Bash in Dallas and when you guys added this field trip onto the fun, I couldn't believe my luck! I visited Magnolia for the Silobration last year, and thought of it as a once in a lifetime dream trip, and now I get to go back again! I can't wait! I am also so excited for Hearth and Hand at Target. I live in Canada, where sadly we don't have Target, but luckily I live close to the border and will be making a road trip on November 5th for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top